If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple charges a whopping $30 for a 6-foot Lightning cable, and to be honest it’s not even that good. It’s fine at first, but Apple’s rubbery plastic cords always seem to break after a while. If you want something that’s a bit higher quality and still less expensive than what you’d pay to Apple, you’re in luck. The durable and popular Anker Powerline+ II Braided Nylon Lightning Cable (6ft) is on sale right now on Amazon for just $13.99 in four different colors!Anker Powerline+ II Lightning Cable (6ft), MFi Certified for Flawless Compatibility with iPhone… Price:$19.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Staying Power: Lasts 30x longer than ordinary cables-proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30000 bends.
- Amazing Strength: One of the toughest cables ever created, with tensile strength capable of withstanding 175 lbs.
- Apple Certification: MFi certified for flawless compatibility with Apple Lightning devices, ensuring the highest possible charging speeds.
- Innovative Portability: With a specialized carrying pouch designed to adjust the length of your cable for any occasion.
- What You Get: PowerLine+ II Lightning Cable, length-adjusting travel pouch, welcome guide, hassle-free lifetime warranty and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.