If you want to spend the least amount of money possible on the best wireless noise cancelling headphones out there, we have good news and bad news for you. The good news is that the industry leading $350 Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones are down to just $199.99 right now on Amazon if you pick up a pair of refurbs. To give you an idea of how crazy that price is, they dropped to $278 on Black Friday and flew off the virtual shelves. The bad news is that they’re unfortunately almost sold out in both colors, so you’re going to have to really hurry if you don’t want to miss out. They’re guaranteed to look and work like new, and you have 90 days to return them for a full refund if you find that they’re not up to snuff. And if you miss out on this deal, you can also get the international version brand new for just $255, which might be an even crazier deal!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- Renewed products work and look like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Box and accessories may be generic. All Renewed products come with the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- HD Noise-Canceling Processor QN1
- Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control / SENSE ENGINE for virtual surround sound
- Hi-Res audio / 1.57″ LCP drivers for up to 40kHz frequency
- Bluetooth 4.1 LDAC connection / Connect to the Sony Headphones Connect App
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.