If you want to spend $600 plus another $60 or $70 per game later this year when the PS5 is released, then by all means be our guest. If you’d rather save a ton of money and still have access to all the same games, today is your lucky day. Amazon is running two fantastic deals right now that get you 1TB PlayStation 4 consoles at the best prices we’ve seen since the holidays. The $300 PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Console is down to just $249.99 bundled with three games, or you can level up to the PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console for just $329.99 instead of $400. These are both limited-time deals though, so grab one while you can.
PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Console Bundle
- Only on Playstation PS4 bundle includes a Jet black 1TB PS4, matching Dualshock4 Wireless Controller, God of war, the last of US remastered, and Horizon Zero Dawn: complete Edition games.
- It is a new beginning for Kratos. With his son Atreus, he must face the brutal Norse wilds and venture on a dangerous, personal journey.
- Winner of over 200 game of the Year awards, the last of US has been rebuilt for the PlayStation4 system. Now featuring higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements.
- Experience the full Horizon Zero Dawn adventure. Explore a version of Earth inhabited by mysterious machines in a new open-world action/RPG.
PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console
- Heighten your experiences. Enrich your adventures. Let the super charged PS4 Pro lead the way
- 4K TV Gaming : PS4 Pro outputs gameplay to your 4K TV
- More HD Power : Turn on Boost Mode to give PS4 games access to the increased power of PS4 Pro
- HDR Technology : With an HDR TV, compatible PS4 games display an unbelievably vibrant and lifelike range of colors
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..