SanDisk is often the first brand that comes to mind when people think about microSD cards and other removable storage, but there was another big brand that actually outsold SanDisk on Black Friday among our readers. It was Samsung, and now the company’s class-leading memory cards are back on sale for the first time since the holidays. The most popular SKU is the Samsung 128GB MicroSDXC EVO Select Memory Card, which retails for $25 but is down to $19.49 right now on Amazon. Other sizes are discounted too, so be sure to click around to see all the latest prices.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- IDEAL FOR RECORDING 4K UHD VIDEO: Samsung MicroSD EVO is perfect for high-res photos, gaming, music, tablets, laptops, action cameras, DSLR’s, drones, smartphones (Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, S9, S9+, Note9, S8, S8+, Note8, S7, S7 Edge, etc.), Android devices and more
- ULTRA-FAST READ WRITE SPEEDS: Up to 100MB/s read and 90MB/s write speeds; UHS Speed Class U3 and Speed Class 10 (performance may vary based on host device, interface, usage conditions, and other factors)
- BUILT TO LAST RELIABILITY: Shock proof memory card is also water proof, temperature proof, x-ray proof and magnetic proof
- EXTENDED COMPATIBILITY: Includes full-size adapter for use in cameras, laptops and desktop computers
- 10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 10-year limited warranty does not extend to dashcam, CCTV, surveillance camera and other write-intensive uses; Warranty for SD adapter is limited to 1 year
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.