Have you ever caught yourself talking to Alexa when there are no Alexa-enabled smart speakers around you? Don’t worry, we’ve all been there. Luckily, there’s an easy way to ensure that you’re away from Alexa for as little time as possible. The Roav Viva Alexa-Enabled 2-Port USB Car Charger by Anker is a wildly popular little gadget that’s basically an Echo Dot for cars. It’s on sale right now on Amazon for only $19.99, so it’s the perfect opportunity to get your hands on one!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Alexa Inside: Amazon’s voice service gives you complete voice control in your car. Just say the word to get directions, listen to audiobooks from Audible, shop online, play music, and more over Bluetooth, Carplay, or Android Auto. (Note: FM transmission, AUX, and Spotify are not supported.)
- High-Speed Charging: Dual charging ports equipped with Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ technology deliver blazing charging speeds to both driver and passenger. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
- Supports Alexa Communication: Calling, Messaging, Drop In, and Announcements—all hands-free.
- What You Get: Roav VIVA, user manual, quick start guide, happy card, 12-month warranty, and our friendly customer service. (Note: Roav VIVA is compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones.)
- Note: Please check the dimensions of the space surrounding your car’s cigarette lighter to see if VIVA will fit before purchasing. If your VIVA cannot be plugged in or has Bluetooth connection issues, return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchasing. Please check the list of unsuitable car models VIVA is incompatible with in the User Guide found in the Technical Specifications section below. If you have other issues, contact us via Live Chat in the app.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.