Whether or not you actually own an Instant Pot, most people have at least heard about how great they are. The only problem with them, of course, is that they tend to be pretty expensive. If you want all the same features without the high price tag, Amazon is running a one-day sale that you’ll definitely want to check out. On Friday only, you can snag a COMFEE All in One 12-Mode Multi Cooker for just $29.99!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- 【Multi-Functional Use】-12 digital cooking programs that could suit different eating habits including rice, pasta, soup, stew, saute, steamed veggies and a DIY function to create as many possibilities as you want like cake, yogurt.
- 【5.2Qt / 20 Cup Ultra Capacity 】- 20 cup cooked (5.2 Qt) capacity yielding anywhere from 10 to 20 cups of cooked aromatic rice, 3-6 pounds meat or a whole chicken. Designed for families, parities, or any other outdoor activities.
- 【User Friendly】- The Multi-Use Programmable rice cooker is user friendly with digital panel & LED display, automatically switches to keep warm for 12 hours and 24 hour delay timer is designed for flexible meal planning.
- 【High Safety】-COMFEE’ multi cooker is a good idea to make rice, stew , soup or chili and other food instead of cooking on the stove or any electric pressure cooker. Cool touch handle ensures your safety when you open the cooker.
- 【Easy to clean】- Stainess steel external housing is easy to clean.With the non-stick coating, the cleaning of the inner pot is like a breeze. The inner pot and all of the accoutrements that comes with the cooker can be washed in the dishwasher.
- 【Warranty from COMFEE’】- This programmable electric rice cooker is made of BPA-free food grade material. UL certificate approved. COMFEE’ will provide 1 year manufacturer warranty together with your purchase.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.