The iHealth Track Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor is easily the best blood pressure cuff we’ve ever come across. It comes with a digital box that shows you all your data in real-time as you take measurements, but the cool part is that you really don’t need it. Why? Because this great monitor can connect wirelessly to your iPhone or Android to show you instant readings and track all of your data! It’s an awesome device, and it’s on sale at the lowest price yet if you clip the coupon on the Amazon page.
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- CLINICALLY ACCURATE : Easy Operation by two buttons, Advanced Accuracy, No Calibration required.
- LARGE MULTI-COLOR BACKLIT DISPLAY: The large, oversized numbers make reading the results from this upper arm blood pressure monitoring device a breeze. Coded (GREEN/YELLOW/RED) display tells if your blood pressure readings are optimal or not.
- EASY MANAGEMENT : Manage and track up to 99 readings on your blood pressure monitor and unlimited readings on your smartphone with iHealth’s free iOS and Android applications ( iOS 8.0 or later. Android 5.0 or later.Requires Bluetooth 4.0.and up).
- HEART RHYTHM DISTURBANCES: This unit automatically identifies and alerts you to any heart rhythm disturbances. If detected, a warning symbol will be displayed after the measurement is taken.
- What You Get: 1 FDA Cleared & Medical CE Approved blood pressure monitor that meets ESH 2010 performance standards, 4 AAA batteries, 1 wide range cuff that fits upper arms with Circumference of 8.7″-16.5″ (22-42cm),1 Instruction manual & 1 Quick User Guide (English, French and Spanish),our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly US-based customer service, Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.