Sous vide cookers are very trendy right now, but there’s a difference between this trend and most other trends: sous vide cookers are actually worthy of all the hype. Of course just because sous vides are awesome doesn’t mean you have to spend $150 or $200+ on one. Head over to Amazon right now and you’ll find the Instant Pot SSV800 Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator on Amazon for $77 and change. It’s a fantastic model that’s as reliable as they get — after all, it’s made by Instant Pot!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Creates quality dishes Accu slim sous vide immersion Circulator prepares high end restaurant quality dishes at home, turning home cooks into gourmet chefs
- Consistent cooking Accu slim sous vide immersion Circulator creates and maintains an even and accurately controlled cooking water bath for perfect cooking results Each and every time
- Sous vide cooks easily, cooking times range from 10 minutes to 72 hours and temperature ranges from 104F 195F/ 40C 90C
- Easy to use easy to read display, touch screen digital controls, lightweight stainless steel with a rubber coating on the handle
- Active pump system Accu slim sous vide circulates water without relying on convection currents, resulting in uniformly heated water bath free of hot or cool spots
- Includes a 12V DC motor extremely quietly and has enhanced durability in comparison to standard AC motors used. Motor stops when removed from the water
- Clamps securely to the 6 and 8 quart inner pot either in or out of the Instant Pot, and can be used with or without an Instant Pot
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.