The Sony WH1000XM3 Bluetooth Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones are the best noise cancelling headphones on the planet, and the best always comes at a price. That price is $350 in this case, which is why these headphones are always top sellers when they go on sale. Amazon’s big Prime Day sales event this year shaved $50 off the cost of the beloved WH1000XM3 headphones, and they were indeed best-sellers at that discounted price. But if you hurry up right now and pick up a pair of refurbs before they sell out, you can snag a pair for almost $100 off!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- DIGITAL NOISE CANCELLING: Industry leading ANC lends a personalized, virtually soundproof experience
- VOICE ASSISTANT: Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more. Activate with a simple touch.
- QUICK ATTENTION MODE: Cover the right ear cup to turn down your music for instant, easy conversation
- SMART LISTENING: Adjusts the ambient sound to your activity to give you the best noise cancellation
- TOUCH CONTROLS: Control music tracks and volume, activate your voice assistant and take phone calls
- FAST CHARGE: Get up to 30hrs of battery life on a single charge / 5hrs of playback on a 10min charge
- PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY: Enjoy amazingly clear HiRes audio at work, at home or on an airplane
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR: Ergonomically redesigned foldable earphones for easy travel / listening comfort
- IN THE BOX: Hands free headphone, carry case, charging cable and audio cable for a wired connection
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.