If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Imagine having all the convenience of a wireless keyboard and the top-notch typing experience of a Logitech keyboard without ever having to worry about recharging it or swapping the batteries. It might sound impossible, but we assure you it’s more than possible — it exists right now. The Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard is available for both Windows (on sale for only $39.99!) and for Mac, and it charges itself from ambient light while you type. It’s important to note that it doesn’t need sunlight to charge, just regular old light from the bulbs in your home or office, so it’s literally always recharging while you use it.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles – any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless: Enjoy a reliable connection using a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver that stays in your computer
- System Requirements-Windows XP, Windows Vista , Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, or macOS. Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard List Price:$59.99 Price:$55.06 You Save:$4.93 (8%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac — Solar Recharging, Mac-Friendly Keyboard, 2.4G… List Price:$59.99 Price:$54.99 You Save:$5.00 (8%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.