Apple just loooooooves taking ports away. First it was the headphone jack on iPhones, and then Apple followed that up by removing every port from the MacBook Pro and replacing them with USB-C ports. Thin laptops are great… but being able to connect things to them is better. Earlier this week we told you about an awesome hub that adds all of the missing ports back to the MacBook Pro or any other USB-C laptop, but not everyone needs something that robust. If all you really miss is your old SD card slow, check out the Anker 2-in-1 USB-C Memory Card Reader. It’s a tiny adapter that adds an SD card slot and a microSD card slot to any laptop with a USB-C port, and it’s only $9.99 on Amazon if you use the coupon code ANKER837 at checkout.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Universal Compatibility: Works with all your USB-C devices.
- Better Than One: One standard and one microSD slot let you easily sync, swap, and share files.
- USB-C On the Go: Use with your smartphone, wherever you are.
- Super Speed: Transfer an entire album of photos and video in seconds, with speeds of over 5 Gbps.
- What You Get: USB-C 2-in-1 Card Reader, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.