The Apple Watch is the best-selling smartwatch in the world, but it’s hardly the only game in town. If you’re not into Apple’s wearable or if you have Android, you should definitely take a look at the newest offering from Fitbit. It’s called the Fitbit Versa Smartwatch, and it’s easily the most impressive smartwatch Fitbit has created so far. It handles all the step tracking and workout tracking you want, and of course it also monitors your heart rate.You can also get all your alerts on your Versa watch and the battery lasts for 4 days on a single charge!
Here are more details from the product page:
- Track your all-day activity, 24/7 heart rate, & sleep stages — all with a 4+ day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Take your favorite music phone-free by storing 300+ songs or downloading stations from Pandora or playlists from Deezer
- Use 15+ exercise modes like Run or Swim (Fitbit Versa is water-resistant to 50 meters) to record workouts and connect to smartphone GPS for more precise real-time pace & distance
- Easily fit in workouts with personalized on-screen coaching that play on your wrist and coach you through each move
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather & more and get call, calendar, text, and app alerts. Send quick replies to messages (Android only — coming soon)
- Special Edition smartwatch versions include a built-in NFC chip to make secure payments without your wallet and an additional black classic accessory band. One Size (S & L bands included)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.