If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Smartphone cameras have come a long way in a very short amount of time, and the image quality of photos captured on leading smartphones these days is quite impressive. Of course, even the best smartphone camera in the world doesn’t even come close to approaching a decent DSLR — there’s only so much you can fit in the tiny amount of space available for smartphone optics. If you carry a DSLR (or any other dedicated camera) and you’ve been looking for any easy way to transfer images from one to the other, we’ve got just what the doctor ordered. The Toshiba 32GB FlashAir III Wireless SD Memory Card looks just like any other SD card and it works in any device that can hold an SD card. The difference is it also includes its own Wi-Fi radio, so it can connect to any iPhone or Android phone to transfer files without the need for a cable of any kind. How cool is that!?
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Card capacity 32GB, 10 Speed Class
- Compliant standard: SD Memory Card Standard Ver.4.0
- Easily transfer photos and videos from your FlashAirTM III card to your mobile device through a Wi-Fi connection.
- Access the internet and your FlashAirTM III card through your mobile device using the internet pass-thru feature
- 5-year standard limited warranty included
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.