MWC 2018 is just getting underway, and we expect plenty of big announcements from the show this year. The Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ will obviously be the stars of the show, and we’re also expecting some great premium smartphones, tablets, and laptops from other companies in Barcelona. You know what all of the best new devices that’ll be unveiled at MWC 2018 will have in common? They’re all going to be really, really expensive.
If you want an awesome new smartphone with a trendy all-screen design, solid specs, and a price tag that won’t leave you broke, you’ve got to check out Amazon’s deal of the day on Sunday. You can score a Prime Exclusive version (without ads!) of the LG Q6 (32GB, Platinum Color, Factory Unlocked) for just $159.99 with no contract! That’s a fraction of what you’ll pay if you wait for anything that’s being announced at MWC 2018 this week.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, provide Prime members with easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Prime Photos storage, and more with a single sign-on experience
- 5.5″ Full HD+ IPS FullVision display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- 13 MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and manual mode and 5 MP wide-angle front-facing camera with Selfie Lights and Auto Shot, fun camera UI features like Square Camera, GIF mode, and food mode
- Reliable design: Premium build with metal sides and passed 14 different military standard tests for durability (MIL-STD-810G certification)
- Android 7.1 Nougat, fast 4G LTE speed, Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 1.4 GHz octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 2 TB of microSD expandable memory, and 3,000 mAh battery
- Instantly unlock your phone with facial recognition
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile networks. Sim card not included
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.