The iPhone X’s compact size is one of the best things about it. But you know what would be even better than a compact design? A battery that lasts for almost three days on a single charge. Apple will never sacrifice thinness in favor of battery life no matter how much people with they would. Of course, that’s why battery cases exist, and the Vproof iPhone X Battery Case is one of the best models we’ve found so far for Apple’s tenth-anniversary iPhone. It packs a massive 6,000 mAh battery into a case that’s reasonably thin and comfortable to use, and it’s only $35 right now on Amazon.
Here are some key notes from the product page:
- ★More Than 150% Extra power–This battery case with powerful 6000mAh capacity for iPhone X helps keep your phone charged the entire day.
- ★4 Level LED Power Indicator–Featuring with the LED battery level indicator, this battery case could let you know exactly the power charged or left (0–25%–50%–75%–100%); Besides, you could just switch on/off your battery case with the power switch easily.
- ★Advanced SYNC & Hassle-Free Charging –You can sync data to your Macbook, PC or laptop and charge your phone at same time without removing the case; Besides, with this battery case, you can charge your iPhone in any place , any time you want. ANY WIRED HEADPHONES IS UNAVAILABLE WHEN CHARGING.
- ★Built-in Magnet Metal & Portable–With the built-in magnetic metal, this case could work well with magnetic car mount directly when driving(Car Mount Not Included); Handled design, could put in your bag and hold by only one hand easily.
- ★100% Money Back Guarantee–If you are not satisfied with the 6000mAh battery case for iPhone X, please let us know and we will issue you a full refund or replacement to make you be a happy customer.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.