Guess what, Fire TV fans: the All-New Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote was finally just released! It might have only been unveiled a few weeks ago, but the wait has seemed like forever for Amazon’s new and improved Fire TV device. Apart from the addition of support for 4K ultra HD resolution and a faster processor, the device has also been shrunken down to a dongle form factor. Yup, that means no more unsightly boxes sitting on your media center. Instead, the new 4K Fire TV gets tucked away behind your television to work its magic while out of sight.
Here are some more highlights from the product page:
- All-new Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and HDR support in a compact and portable form factor.
- Experience true-to-life picture quality and sound with access to vivid 4K Ultra HD up to 60 fps, HDR, and Dolby Atmos audio.
- Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills with access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more. Subscription fees may apply.
- Use your voice to easily find, launch, and control content with your Alexa Voice Remote or pair Fire TV with an Echo device for hands-free content control.
- Do more with Alexa by playing music, ordering a pizza, and controlling compatible lights and other smart home devices—just ask.
- Prime membership unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including Thursday Night Football, Amazon Original Series, Amazon Channels, and ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Use an HD antenna to get free broadcast networks like NBC and PBS or watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, and Sling TV.
- Simply plug into an HDTV and start streaming in minutes. With an ultra-fast processor and 802.11ac Wi-Fi, you can rely on smooth and responsive performance.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.