Amazon’s teeny tiny Echo Dot speaker is the cheapest way to get Alexa, the ground-breaking virtual personal assistant that’s currently taking the world by storm. At $49.99, it’s $130 less than the original Amazon Echo, and $90 less than the portable Amazon Tap. Every so often, however, Amazon holds a sale that makes the Dot even more affordable, and one such sale just kicked off today. Buy three Echo Dots in any color and use the coupon code DOT3PACK at checkout, and you’ll save $20 on your order. That drops the price of each Echo Dot to just over $43, which is a killer deal, and the code will only work through the end of the day on April 25th.
Also, if you want to turn one or all of your Echo Dots into portable Alexa speakers that don’t have to be plugged in, definitely check out the the Fremo Evo.
Here are the highlight from the Echo Dot product page:
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
- Amazon Echo is not required to use Echo Dot
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.