It’s getting harder and harder to find new products born on Kickstarter that offer true innovation, but the Keewifi kisslink WiFi Router is an example of what truly talented engineers and entrepreneurs can do with help from crowdfunding. This little device is easily the most simple and innovative wireless router we’ve ever seen, offering an easy setup procedure and a separate mode that lets it act as a range extender for your existing network.
But the best feature has to be proximity authentication. Forget long Wi-Fi passwords, with the Keewifi kisslink WiFi Router you can simply tap your device on the router to connect. How cool is that?
Here are some product highlights:
- Proximity authentication as alternative to passwords
- Multi-Purpose: Use as primary Wireless Router or Range Extender (No built-in Cable/ DSL modem)
- Wireless Router Mode compatible with any existing modem from ARRIS, NETGEAR, Motorola, TP-LINK
- Universal Range Extender mode compatible with any existing router and range extender (ex: Netgear, TP-LINK, Linksys, Belkin,ASUS, D-LINK, Securifi)
- Energy efficient – Average power consumption: 2W, Automated LED light can be controlled/scheduled
Keewifi kisslink WiFi Router: $59.00 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.