If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Why oh why do smartphone makers build awesome wireless charging technology into their handsets and then sell them without including a wireless charging pad in the box? Would it really hurt their bottom lines so much? The answer is no.
If JETech can sell a sleek ultra-slim charging pad for $12 shipped on Amazon, there is absolutely no reason why huge companies like Samsung can’t include a similar product in the box, though we doubt it will look anywhere near as cool as the JETech Ultra-Slim Wireless Charging Pad (which, incidentally, looks a whole lot like this the Etekcity digital bathroom scale, but that’s a whole different story).
Here are some key details from the Amazon product page:
- Wireless Charging: simply place down any Qi-enabled device or device equipped with a Qi-compatible cover, no cables or USB interface required
- Equipped with power-efficient idle mode that never overcharges your battery or wastes energy
- Friendly LED Indicator Lights. Input: 5V/2A; Output: 5V/1A
- Works for Galaxy Note 5, LG G4, Galaxy S6, Nexus 6, Moto Droid Turbo, Nexus 5/7(2013)/4, Nokia Lumia 1020/920/928, MOTO Droid Maxx/Droid Mini, HTC Droid DNA, HTC Rzound,Blackberry Z30, Pentax WG-III camera, and Other Qi-Enabled Phones and Tablets
- Package includes: JETech Wireless Charger, micro USB cable, 6-Month warranty
Of note, this sleek wireless charger has a 4-star rating from nearly 1,000 customer reviews.
JETech Ultra-Slim Wireless Charging Pad: $11.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.