If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We’re not exactly sure what type of black magic Rocketbook uses to create its Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebooks. We’re also not sure we care. The bottom line is these crazy notebooks look just like regular notebooks from afar, and you write in them with Pilot Frixion pens that look like normal ink. When you’re done writing in the notebook and you’ve filled it all up though, you can start all over again by wiping the pages completely clean with a damp cloth! It’s so cool, and it’s on sale right now on Amazon at the lowest price yet along with a second mini Rocketbook, two Pilot Frixion pens, and two cloths.Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebooks with 2 Pilot Frixion Pens - Black, Executive (6" x 8.8”)… List Price:$39.99 Price:$29.98 You Save:$10.01 (25%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- No more wasting paper – These notebooks can be used endlessly by wiping clean with a damp cloth
- Blast your handwritten notes to popular cloud services like Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud, email and more using the free Rocketbook Application for iOS and Android
- Allow 15 seconds for ink from any Pilot Frixion pen, marker, or highlighter to dry in order for it to bond to our specialized pages
- Sophisticated AI technology allows you to use Rocketbook’s smart titles, smart search, and email transcription for easier naming and searching of your notes
- Includes 1 Rocketbook Core (formerly known as Everlast) Executive Size (6″ x 8.8”) Notebook, 1 Rocketbook Core (Everlast) Mini Size (3.5″ x 5.5″), 2 Pilot Frixion Pens, and 2 Microfiber Cloths. Note package may reflect “Everlast”
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.