If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Are you still shoveling snow while your neighbors clear their driveways and sidewalks in less than half the time with a snow blower? We totally understand if high prices have stopped you from getting a snow blower in the past, but you’ll be shocked at how affordable a good snow blower can be if you pick one up on sale. As a matter of fact, you barely have to spend $100 if you grab one today in Amazon’s one-day sale! The Greenworks 20-Inch 13 Amp Corded Snow Thrower is down to an all-time low of just $103.08 today, and it’s one of the best-rated corded models out there. If you’d rather cut the cord, the GreenWorks 2600402 Pro 80V 20-Inch Cordless Snow Thrower is on sale for $221.23 instead of $338!
Greenworks 20-Inch 13 Amp Corded Snow Thrower
- 13 amp motor delivers powerful results for gas alternative
- Adjustable 180 degree directional chute makes snow throwing manageable
- Discharge snow up to 20-feet. 7-inch wheels for greater mobility
- Only works on 120 volts
GreenWorks 2600402 Pro 80V 20-Inch Cordless Snow Thrower
- Ultimate performance 80V Li-ion systems delivers greater efficiency with up to 45 minutes of run time with 2.0 Ah battery
- Quiet, maintenance free brushless motor technology
- Quickly clear your driveway, sidewalks, patios, etc with a 20 inch clearing path
- Up to 10 inch of clearing depth
- 180 Degree rotating chute for desired snow displacement
- For peak performance, use battery that is being stored at room temperature. The snow thrower may not properly start if the battery temperature is too cold
- If unit does not start, remove battery from snow thrower and allow it to warm indoors for 10 minutes or longer. Reinstall battery and try again
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.