Are you annoying with the fact that you’ve been paying through the teeth for internet service all these years and you have no choice but to continue paying through the teeth since competition is nonexistent? Well there is at least one small move you can make to save up to $120 a year and piss off your cable company at the same time. Get yourself a TP-Link TC-7610 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, which is discounted right now on Amazon. Then follow the instructions to activate it and return your old cable modem to your ISP. They’ll have no choice but to eliminate the monthly $8 or $10 modem lease fee they’ve been charging you!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Eliminate your cable modem monthly rental fee and product is easy-to-open packaging
- Certified for XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter, Cablevision and Bright House Networks
- Channel bonding of up to 8 downstream and 4 upstream channels, provide data rates up to 343Mbps for download and 143Mbps for upload
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides 8X faster download speed than DOCSIS 2.0 for an ultra-fast performance
- CableLabs certified DOCSIS 3.0 backwards compatible to DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 provides users comprehensive network compatibility
- Included items: RJ-45 Ethernet Cable, Quick Installation Guide, Power Adapter
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 – the latest Internet standard.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.