Apple’s upcoming AirPower wireless charging pad will be released pretty soon, and it’s a pretty cool accessory. With just one pad you can charge your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods as long as they’re in a special new case that supports wireless charging. Here’s the rub. First, the AirPower is going to cost $150. Second, you’ll have to pay extra for the new AirPods case. And third, do you really need to charge your AirPods wirelessly? The Facever 2 in 1 Qi Wireless Charging Pad costs just $35 on Amazon and it can wirelessly charge your iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time. It doesn’t have a third coil, but let’s be honest… it doesn’t need one. AirPods need to be charged once a week at most, so just charge them while one of the coils is free.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- 2in1 Charger: Can charge your Apple watch and iPhone X, iPhone 8 /8 Plus, or other qi-enabled devices at the same time
- Compatible with: Apple watch series 3/series 2(Note: can not suit for Apple watch series 1), iPhone X, iPhone 8 /8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8 /S8 Plus /S7 /S7 edge /S6 edge+ /Note 8 /Note 5, Nexus 5/6/7, and other qi-enabled devices
- Portable: Portable charging station, just left down your enabled qi wireless charging devices, and it will start charged.
- Support fast charge: can experience fast charge Apple 7.5W and Samsung 10W function, with connect QC2.0 and QC3.0 chargers attached QC standard protocol(Metal attachments or credit cards will interfere with charging.)
- Safety: Certified by CE, FCC & RoHS, ensure your complete safety and reliability
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.