If you own a Fire TV or a Fire TV Stick, you know how great it is. The interface is a joy to navigate, the support for practically every streaming service on Earth is fantastic, and having Alexa onboard is awesome. Of course, Alexa isn’t good for everything you want to do on the Fire TV, and sometimes you need to mouse around that pesky virtual keyboard to type things out — but not anymore. The iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard attaches to the back of your Alexa remote with a silicone case, and it connects to your device via Bluetooth. That way anytime you use your Fire TV, your keyboard is right there waiting!
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- [iPazzPort 2017 Updated Version Backlit Keyboard] Mini bluetooth keybaord with LED backlit for convenient operation in dark room, Just need to press FN + Caps to turn on/off.
- [Standard QWERTY Fire Stick Remote Keyboard] Mini size handheld remote keyboard with qwerty guarantees smooth input, allows you to easily enter text for searches comfortable for handheld
- [Easy To Use]- Easy to use, three steps to connect keyboard with fire stick or new fire tv. Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/mS0ZzQok0NQ
- [Built-in Li-ion Battery] Rechargable Li-ion Battery that with longer standby time long working hours, convenient USB charging and no need to open the lid to install battery now.
- [Please Note] On YouTube Search,YouTube on screen keyboard only support Arrow keys and the Enter key function to navigate,not allowing input;The Backspace key acts like a return key and takes to the previous page; The same issue with other keyboards.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.