Apple is the most profitable technology company in the world and it’s thanks for the most part to iPhone sales. And of course, one of the reason Apple makes so much money off of iPhones is the fact that they don’t have expandable memory. If you want space for your photos, videos and games, you need to cough up an extra $100 or even $200 to get it. Higher prices mean better margins for Apple, so they come out on top.
Or, you could beat Apple at its own game and buy a single accessory that will provide expandable storage to every iPhone you buy from here on out.
For one day only, Amazon has dropped the prices on two different models of SanDisk wireless flash drives. They connect wirelessly to any iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer, and you can move all your photos and videos over to clear up space.
Here are some key details:
- The flash drive reinvented for your phone, tablet and computer
- Wirelessly save and access your photos, videos and files
- Access and save from up to 3 devices simultaneously
- Stream HD movies and music to up to 3 devices at the same time
- Collect and share up to 200GB
- Connect wirelessly or simply plug into a USB port
- Works not just with your computer, but with your phone and tablet, too
- Plugs into a USB port or connects wirelessly
During Amazon’s limited-time sale, the 128GB version of the SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick costs just $59.99, while the larger 200GB version costs $89.99.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.