Amazon Prime Day 2023 has been nothing short of spectacular so far. The team here at BGR Deals has been digging through thousands of Prime Day deals to showcase all the best ones for our readers. As a result, our audience has saved money on countless thousands of products.
Are you wondering which sales are the most popular Prime Day 2023 deals among our readers? We’re going to feature all the hottest sales right here in this roundup. And now that it’s the second day of Prime Day, this roundup will give you a good idea of all the best Prime Day deals you might’ve missed on day one. Remember, most or even all of these deals will disappear at the end of the day on Wednesday, July 12.
First, we have good news and bad news.
The bad news is that some of the hottest among BGR Deals readers are sold out. But the good news is that most of the top sales are still available now. Plus, on top of that, there are tons of offers you can read about in our Amazon gift card deals roundup that get you free money for Prime Day!
Make sure you get in on the action while you still can. And once you’re done with that, check out the rest of Prime Day 2023’s most popular deals right here.
Most popular deals of Prime Day 2023
If you visit Amazon’s main Prime Day hub, you’ll see all the deals that Amazon is featuring this year. They’re all phenomenal deals, of course, but are they really that popular?
Amazon never shares sales numbers. As a result, we have no way to know if those items are flying off the shelves or if Amazon just has deals in place to promote those offers.
With that in mind, we dug through our own system to see which Amazon Prime Day deals have been best-sellers among our readers. And we’re going to show you all of our readers’ top deals right here in this roundup.
The products at the top of the list shouldn’t surprise anyone at this point. That’s because these top 5 products are best-sellers anytime they’re discounted.
For Prime Day 2023, these best-sellers are down to the lowest prices of the year. Needless to say, our readers are swarming Amazon to get them.
Top 5 most popular Prime Day deals
Apple’s AirPods and AirPods 3 are also on our list of best-selling deals, but only the former cracked the top-5. That makes sense, of course, since they’re down to just $89.99.
Next up, we have the mega-popular Beckham Hotel collection bed pillows.
These luxurious pillows are regularly priced at $61 for a 2-pack. They have a whopping 152,000 5-star reviews, so they’re obviously worth every penny. During Prime Day 2023, Beckham’s beloved pillows are on sale for under $16 each!
That matches the lowest price of the year for Queen size pillows. Plus, Beckham King size pillows are on sale as well with a deep discount. Neither of these deals can match last year’s prices during Prime Day, but they’re close.
Moving back to Apple, the company’s wildly-popular Apple Watch Series 8 is next on our list.
This model is normally priced at $399 for the cheapest version, which is already a great value. Right now, however, you can snag one starting at just $279.99! That’s a new all-time low price by a huge margin.
And at #5 we have the Fire TV Stick 4K Max, which is a perennial best-seller. It’s down to $24.99 instead of $55, which is the best price of all time for this lightning-fast model.
Full list of our most popular deals
Below, you’ll find all of the most popular Prime Day 2023 deals among our readers, including the ones above. Prime Day ends just before midnight on July 12, so you’re almost out of time to save!
- Amazon gift card deals (scroll down to see all the best offers)
- AirPods Pro 2: $199 (reg. $249)
- AirPods 2: $89.99 (reg. $129)
- Beckham Hotel collection bed pillows: $31.83 for two (reg. $61)
- Apple Watch Series 8: $279.99 (reg. $399)
- Fire TV Stick 4K Max: $24.99 (reg. $55)
- yeedi vac x robot vacuum: $89.69 with coupon code vacx89pd (reg. $250)
- myQ smart garage door controller: $19.99 (reg. $30)
- AirPods 3: $139.99 (reg. $169)
- Fire TV Stick 4K: $22.99 (reg. $50)
- Ring Video Doorbell: $54.99 (reg. $100)
- Chom Chom roller pet hair remover: $19.99 (reg. $32)
- Crest 3D Whitestrips teeth whitening kit (44 strips): $29.99 (reg. $46)
- Apple iPad 9th-gen: $249.99 (reg. $329)
- Apple AirTag 4-pack: $88.49 (reg. $99)
- Fire TV Stick: $16.99 (reg. $40)
- Echo Dot 5 & Sengled smart bulb: $22.99 (reg. $65)
- Apple Watch SE: $199.99 (reg. $249)
- Fire TV Stick Lite: $11.99 (reg $30)
- Apple iPad mini: $379.99 (reg. $499)
- Roomba 692 robot vacuum: $164.99 (reg. $300)
- Ring Video Doorbell & Echo Show 5: $64.99 (reg. $190)
- LifeStraw personal water filter: $11.12 (reg. $30)
- Amazon Smart Plug: $12.99 (reg. $25)
- Amazon Echo deals: Starting at $17.50
- M1 MacBook Air: $749.99 (reg. $999)
- Oral-B Pro 5000 Smartseries electric toothbrush: $59.99 (reg. $100)
- Apple iPad Air: $499 (reg. $599)
- Echo Pop & Sengled smart bulb: $18.98 (reg. $55)
- Philips Hue A19 color smart bulb 3-pack: $75.99 (reg. $135)
- Tineco Floor ONE S3 wet/dry vacuum: $279 (reg. $400)
More Prime Day 2023 coverage
Amazon Prime Day 2023 includes hundreds of thousands of deals that are exclusively available to shoppers who subscribe to Amazon Prime. If you’re not already a Prime member, you can sign up for a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial and shop all of these great Prime Day deals for free.
Here’s some more coverage from BGR that you should check out to see all the best Prime Day 2023 deals: