The Black Friday 2021 shopping bonanza is upon us, with retailers already vying for your attention. If you’ve been shopping for Black Friday deals in the past few years, you already know the sales don’t happen only on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
The big retailers reveal their ad catalogs weeks ahead of the big shopping weekend. Or, the ads leak well in advance. Furthermore, Black Friday discounts have moved online, with more people than ever shopping from home, especially during the pandemic. This allows retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart to host early Black Friday sales throughout November, with some discounts remaining even after the Thanksgiving weekend.
Walmart is one of the retailers pitching plenty of early Black Friday deals. And the Walmart Black Friday ad also contains some of the first significant discounts that are available now leading up to Black Friday.
When is Walmart’s Black Friday 2021 sale?
Black Friday falls on November 26th this year, when most stores will open their doors early in the morning, Walmart included. However, shoppers can take advantage of Walmart’s Black Friday deals several days before then. The main Walmart Black Friday event started online on Monday, November 22nd at 7:00 p.m. ET. That’s when many of the deals in the Black Friday ad below became available to buyers.
On top of that, Walmart Plus members got exclusive early access to online deals, as the company’s catalog explains. You’ll get to shop deals four hours before everyone else, similar to how Prime deals work on Amazon.
While some of the deals below will not be available until next week, which is Black Friday week, Walmart is hosting several early sales that you can take advantage of right now.
Walmart’s early deals event
The Walmart ad focuses on the retailer’s Black Friday Deals for Days event. However, it also highlighted some of the most anticipated electronics deals available online and in stores in the final days of Black Friday.
As always with Black Friday ad leaks, the prices below might not be active on Walmart.com or in stores just yet. You can follow along with some as the week goes along too. Some of the deals might have only been available earlier in the week, but they’ll likely return in the coming days, especially during the final week.
You’ll also want to keep track of Walmart’s smartphone deals this Black Friday. The retailer promises up to $750 in eGift Cards with select Apple iPhones and Samsung phones in the ad. The iPhone 13 series and Galaxy Z Fold 3 are both included in the deal. The iPhone 12 series gets a few exciting deals as well, as you’ll see below. Separately, Samsung has a few exciting Black Friday deals for its 2021 foldables as well.
Also notable in Walmart’s ad were the mentions of the Xbox Series X and PS5. The consoles are sold out everywhere, so don’t expect any discounts. Walmart had them for a brief moment but they are currently out of stock in most places. If you can’t save on the actual hardware, you might score plenty of discounts on games, as seen below. We’ve been trying to keep track of where the PS5 is back in stock and it has been hard.
Other highlights in the ad include the $89 AirPods 2, which is a steal at this price. The AirPods Pro will drop to $159 at Walmart. Finally, the Apple Watch Series 3 will be $109, which could be an excellent entry-level wearable for many people.
Tech deals in Walmarts Black Friday ad leak
Check out some of the Black Friday tech deals from the Walmart Black Friday ad below.
Consoles and games
- $499 PlayStation 5 – online only; starting Nov. 22
- $499 Xbox Series X – online only; starting Nov. 22
- $399 PlayStation 5 Digital Edition – online only; starting Nov. 22
- $299 Xbox Series S – Nov. 22-26
- $299 Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart Deluxe – Nov. 22-26
- $538 70-inch Vizio 70 Class 4K SmartCast TV special buy
- $398 70-inch onn. 70 Class 4K Smart TV with Roku special buy
- $548 60-inch Samsung 60″ Class 4K Smart TV Model #UN60TU7000FXZA special buy
- $478 55-inch Samsung 55″ Class 4K Smart TV Model #UN55TU7000BXZA (save $21)
- $128 40-inch onn. 40 Class 1080p FHD Smart TV with Roku special buy
- $15 Roku LE Streaming Media Player special buy
Smartphones and tablets
- $500 eGift card on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 with AT&T/Verizon activation and a second Walmart eGift card up to $250 with trade-in – Nov. 22-26
- $500 eGift card on Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max with AT&T/Verizon activation and a second Walmart eGift card up to $250 with trade-in – Nov. 22-26
- $450 eGift card on Apple iPhone 12 Pro with AT&T/Verizon activation and a second Walmart eGift card up to $250 with trade-in – Nov. 22-26
- $350 eGift card on Apple iPhone 12 with AT&T/Verizon activation and a second Walmart eGift card up to $250 with trade-in – Nov. 22-26
- $300 eGift card on Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 mini with AT&T/Verizon activation – a second Walmart eGift card up to $250 with trade-in – Nov. 22-26
- $299 iPhone 12 mini (save $200) – Nov. 22-26; on Straight Talk or Total Wireless
- $249 iPhone XR (save $50) – Nov. 22-26; on Straight Talk or Total Wireless
- $249 Galaxy S20 FE (save $450) – Nov. 22-26; on Straight Talk
- $99 TCL 4X 5G (save $100) – on Straight Talk
- $99 OnePlus N200 5G (save $90) – on Metro by T-Mobile
- $39.88 Samsung Galaxy A02 (save $39.12) – on AT&T, Cricket or Verizon
- $139 10.4-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 32GB tablet (save $80)
- $79 10.1-inch onn tablet (save $30)
- $59 8-inch onn Kids tablet (save $40)
- $159 AirPods Pro (save $38)
- $139 Apple Watch Series 3 42mm (save $90) – Nov. 22-26
- $119 Fitbit Versa 2 (save $60) – Nov. 22-26
- $109 Apple Watch Series 3 38mm (save $90) – Nov. 22-26
- $99 Beats Solo Pro (save $50)
- $89 AirPods (save $30)
- $69 Fitbit Charge 4 (save $60) – Nov. 22-26
- $288 Shark EZ Bagless Self-Empty Robot Vacuum (save $211)
- $249 GoPro Hero8 Black Bundle special buy
- $49.98 Google Nest 2nd Gen (save $50)
Laptops and Desktops
- $499 MSI GF63 Intel Core i5 gaming laptop (save $150)
- $379 15.6-inch HP Intel Core i5 laptop special buy
- $279 15.6-inch HP Intel Core i3 laptop special buy
Check Walmart’s full Black Friday ad
As you can see above, we’ve focused on the exciting tech deals in the Walmart Black Friday ad. But you’ll find additional sales on other goods in the full catalog. We’ve shown you a few pages from it above and below. But you can check out the latest ad version (20 pages) at this link. Meanwhile, Walmart’s Black Friday online deals portal is over here. That’s where you’ll find all the discounts in Walmart’s Deals for Days event.