Oh no… one of our close AT&T connects informed us that AT&T might be following in Verizon’s footsteps and requiring a mandatory feature plan with some feature phones. Instead of a mandatory data plan, though, we’ve been told AT&T will require a text/messaging plan with activation. We’ll try and get more information on this one!
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- These early Prime Day deals have prices so low, it’s like Amazon made a mistake
- Southwest Airlines cancels hundreds of flights for the third day in a row
- Google just added Apple’s best iMessage feature to Android’s messaging app
- Gmail just got a massive upgrade that might impact everything you do online
- If you drive a car from this popular brand, your personal data might’ve been stolen