If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Congratulations, you’ve cut the cord. Your monthly expenses just got slashed big time, leaving you with an extra $1,200 in your pocket each year, minimum. Of course now comes the task of ensuring that you’ve got plenty of content available on all the screens in your house. Set-top boxes are great and smart TV’s have apps like Netflix and Hulu available, but there are a million other sources of content that you won’t be able to access on a smart TV or a device like the Apple TV.
Check out the Actiontec My Wireless TV WiFi / HDMI Multi-Room Wireless HD Video Kit, which lets you set up a media server anywhere in your home and beam high-quality 1080p video straight to any TV.
Some things you need to know:
- Wirelessly sends live HD content from HDMI-enabled media device to the HDTV.
- Delivers up to 1080p60 and 3D video, and 5.1 audio wirelessly.
- A/V quality auto adjustment based on wireless operating environment.
- Supports controlling of device’s IR (e.g. cable/Sat STB) with existing remote control over IR Blaster cable.
Actiontec My Wireless TV WiFi / HDMI Multi-Room Wireless HD Video Kit: $199.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
- 1 Potensic Elfin FPV Drone with 2K Camera for Kids, Optical Flow Positioning, Live Video RC Quadc…
- 2 4K Drone, EACHINE EX5 GPS Mini Drone with 4K UHD Camera for Adults 5G GHz WiFi FPV Floadbale Dr…
- 3 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 4 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.