If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Philips Hue’s LED lights are obviously “smart,” but how smart can you really be if you spend $50 on a single light bulb? Seriously, that’s just crazy. If you’re looking for a great alternative that provides all the same basic features at a fraction of the price, there’s a much smarter option you should definitely check out. It’s called the MagicLight WiFi Smart Light Bulb, and each on only costs $17 on Amazon!Smart Light Bulbs, No Hub Required, MagicLight A19 9W 800Lumens Bluetooth & WiFi & Remote 3in1… Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- ✔ Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control your MagicLight WiFi light bulb with your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Home Assistant
- ✔ Works with IFTTT: DIY Your WiFi Light Bulb Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT
- ✔ Works with iOS/Android: Personalize Your WiFI Smart Lights to Match Your Mood, Control Your Smart WiFi Lights Bulb Remotely When You are not at Home
- ✔ Various Scene Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Sunlight, Music Mode, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode, Energy Saving……
- ✔ Application: This is a WiFi enabled light bulb, no hub required. Multiple lighting patterns, suitable for a showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping, indoor, home etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.