If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
When the Roku Streaming Stick 3500R debuted at $49.99, it set the bar for value in the media streaming device market. For a penny under $50, buyers gained instant access to more than 2,000 channels packed full of any and every kind of entertainment you can imagine. It was truly a cord cutter’s dream, but that dream is about to get even better.
We’ve seen the Streaming Stick go on sale a few times in the past, but Amazon’s current sale drops the 3500R’s price to the lowest it has ever been — just $34.99 with free express shipping thanks to Amazon Prime.
Here are the key details:
- Compact stick design. Plugs discreetly right into the HDMI port. Great for wall-mounted TVs.
- 2,000+ entertainment channels and counting. By far the most movies, sports, news, music and kids’ shows of any streaming player.
- Control with remote or mobile. You can choose to control your entertainment via your iOS or Android device. Or use the included remote that everybody can share. It’s your choice.
- Send to TV from mobile. Use mobile apps, such as Netflix and YouTube, to cast videos from your phone straight to your TV.
- Stunning HD video quality. Immerse yourself in the action with rich, vibrant video streaming up to 1080p HD.
Roku Streaming Stick (3500R): $34.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.