If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell is good for two things. The first and obviously most important is keeping your family safe and secure. When someone comes up to your front door and sees a Ring with a camera pointed at them, any nefarious plans they might have had are instantly thrown out the window. The other thing it’s good for? Well, yeah, it’s just really cool. $179 is a very fair price for such a great device, but it’s been discounted to just $99 for Black Friday.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video. Dimensions : 4.98 x 2.43 x 87 inches
- Protect your home – day or night – with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- Check-in on your property at any time, and get streaming video and audio with Live View.
- Set up your Doorbell in minutes with the included tool kit and installation guide.
- Dual-powered: Runs off the internal battery or can be connected to existing Doorbell wiring.
- Lifetime purchase protection: If your Ring Doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it for free!
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows 10 devices.
- 1 Amazon eGift Card
- 2 Kasa Smart Plug HS103P4, Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home & IFTTT, N…
- 3 iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets…
- 4 iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal Disposal - Empties Itself, W…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.