If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
The Philips Hue LightStrip Plus is awesome, but it’s very pricey with its $90 retail price. Even now while it’s on sale, it’s still $72 and that’s a tall order for a single strip of LED lights. If you want the same exact functionality in an LED light strip that’s just as long, definitely check out the iLintek Color Changing LED Strip Lighting Kit. It’s more than 6.5 feet long and supports 16 million colors just like the Philips Hue version, and you can also control it with an app or with Alexa. At just $26 instead of $72-$90, you really can’t go wrong.Smart WiFi LED Strip Lights - Lumary RGBWW Color Changing Rope Lights Works with Alexa Google H… Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- 【Voice control】 Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, Use simple sentence to turn your lights on and off, make them brighter and swap them to your favorite color. No hub required
- 【Easy Installation】 All in one a kit, comes with an adapter, a wifi controller, a reel of 2m light strip; no need for any other expensive devices. The high quality and waterproof smart light strip gives the flexibility to bend or extend for the application of your choice, also can be cut to desired size at the scissor markings.
- 【Tunable White and Color Ambiance】 iLintek smart strip light adopts RGBWW system, offer 16 million colors (white included) to choose from and every color is dimmable, you can also choose between warm to cold white light. You can match the light to your mood and personalize your home.
- 【Wireless Control】The smart light strips can be remotely controlled and monitored with your phone from anywhere；the ON/OFF status and control of connected light strips are synced and shared across different devices.
- 【Energy Saving & Wide applications】Energy saving, Waterproof IP44(Please note that the controller is not waterproof). You can attach it to most clean, dry and flat solid surfaces, such as your walls, bars, bed frames, or cabinets, TVs, and stairways.
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.