If you want a color LED light strip from Philips Hue, you’re going to pay $80. On top of that, you’ll also need a $50 Philips Hue hub or it won’t even work. Meanwhile, Amazon is running a sale on a similar multicolor LED light strip right now with the lowest price we’ve ever seen. The Minger DreamColor LED Strip Light is 10 feet long and it can be controlled with a free app. You can also plug it into a Wi-Fi smart plug and add Alexa or Google Assistant support. Instead of paying $80 and needing a hub though, you can use the coupon code OE94VFP7 at checkout and only pay $15.11!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- ➤IC CONTROL LAMP BEADS: Our LED tape adding IC in the strip, a variety of colors and brightness can be changed simultaneously with frequency changes, extend the beauty and elegance of colorful throughout your entire home.
- ➤SPECIAL MUSIC MODE: The music strip lights built-in high sensitivity mic, spectrum with light and colors adjusting automatically base on the ambient sound, LED lights sync with music and suit any type of music, including slow, relaxing tunes and dance music.
- ➤DIY via APP : LED tape light strip set will change colors and speed automatically and periodically. It has not only RGB & Dreamcolor, also has DIY selection by APP controller to create your great led mood lighting.
- ➤MULTI SCENE MODES: 7 Scene modes to optional by APP : Morning, Sunset, Movie, Dating, Romantic, Blinking, Candlelight. Fills your room with the perfect ambience, Perfect ambient light give you an amazing visual experience.
- ➤SAFE TO USE: LED light strip has a working voltage of 12V and are equipped with short circuit protection and memory function. Waterproof, extremely low-heat, touchable and safety for children. The lights tape on the back come with strong adhesive, easy installation.