This is not a drill. We repeat, this is not a drill. Either someone at Amazon is about to get fired or the company decided to truly not hold anything back this year for Prime Day. Whatever the case, we all win in the end because the insanely popular Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote just dropped from $40 all the way down to $14.99. You read that right, bargain hunters… FOURTEEN NINETY-NINE! What!?!
Here’s what you need to know from the Amazon page:
- Our best-selling Fire TV Stick, now with Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen). Use the dedicated power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV, soundbar, and receiver.
- Launch and control content with the Alexa Voice Remote. Watch favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, STARZ, SHOWTIME, or CBS All Access, plus stream for free with Pluto TV, IMDb TV, and others.
- Fire TV Stick devices have more storage for apps and games than any other streaming media stick.
- Experience tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, plus browse millions of websites like Facebook and Reddit using Firefox or Silk.
- Alexa on Fire TV provides the most comprehensive voice experience of any streaming media player—view live camera feeds, check the weather, dim the lights, and stream music.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, and others.
- Switch seamlessly between your headphones and sound system—pair compatible Bluetooth headphones with Fire TV to listen to movies, TV shows, and music.