If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
It used to be that if you wanted to add decent sound to your TV, you need to spend upwards of $1,000 on a surround sound system. The the home audio market got much more competitive, and prices began to fall. Things really took a turn when companies began launching sound bars, which cost less to make and didn’t require users to run cables all over their homes. Fast-forward to today, and you can get a solid sound bar with a wireless subwoofer for between $200 and $300.
And then there’s the AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer, a 4-star rated home audio solution that costs less than $100. The nifty design builds the sub right into the sound bar itself, delivering great sound, a compact design, and the easiest possible installation.
Here are a few more details from the product page:
- 31.5-inch sound bar with built-in subwoofer enhances home-audio systems (not compatible with universal or TV remotes)
- Bluetooth technology v2.1 + EDR with A2DP & AVRCP for seamless streaming from various devices
- Full-range stereo speakers; up to 92 dB (2.1 channels)
- 4-piece 2-inch round frame; mid- to high-range drivers; 4-by-2.7-inch sub-range driver; 2-piece passive radiator
- 3 sound modes: Standard, News, and Movie; remote control and wall-mount hardware included; measures 31.5 by 3.2 by 3.5 inches (W x H x D)
- 1 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 2 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 3 Wireless Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD Inspection Camera, Scope Camera with Light, 16 in…
- 4 Apple AirPods Pro
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.