If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you want to fry up crispy food that’s just as good as what you might find at your favorite restaurants, we’ve got just the thing. The Elite Platinum EDF-401T Maxi-Matic 1700-Watt Stainless-Steel Triple Basket Electric Deep Fryer is as good as any deep fryer we’ve ever tested, but it has one main thing that sets it apart: it only costs $48 on Amazon. Air fryers are very trendy right now and they totally live up to the hype, but you’ll never get the same flavor as you will when you batter something and deep-fry it. Definitely check out this model on Amazon for when air frying simply won’t do.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Includes 2 2-quart frying baskets and 1 large 4 quart frying basket
- One 4 quart enamel removable inner pot
- Adjustable temperature settings and timer knob
- Immiscible heating element
- Brushed Stainless Steel housing
- 1 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 2 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 3 Wireless Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD Inspection Camera, Scope Camera with Light, 16 in…
- 4 Apple AirPods Pro
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.