If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Hisense probably isn’t the first brand that comes to mind in the US when you think of high-quality 4K televisions, but we’re about to change that. Right now, this company is basically what Vizio was three or four years ago. Just like Vizio did back, Hisense has burst onto the scene with a portfolio of outstanding flat-screen TVs that offer an experience that rivals the big-name brand, but for a small fraction of the price. How affordable are Hisense TVs, you ask? The Hisense 43H7C2 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV is under $370 right now on Amazon, and the Hisense 50H7C 50-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV is just over $400. These gorgeous UHD TVs offer display quality that is comparable to the biggest names in the business, but you’ll pay about half what you would with any of those brands.
Hisense 43H7C2 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native)
- Backlight: LED
- Smart Functionality: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 38.2″ x 22.2″ x 3.4″, TV with stand: 38.2″ x 23.9″ x 7.6″
- Inputs: 4 HDMI ports, 3 USB ports, 1 LAN port for Ethernet, 1 RF input, 1 L/R audio input, 1 RCA component input, 1 RCA composite input
Hisense 50H7C 50-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- 4K Ultra HD Resolution
- Ultra Smooth Motion 120 / 60Hz Panel
- 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 802.11ac Wireless
- Dimensions W/Stand (WHD): 44.3″ X 27.7″ X 9.8″
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.