Anova’s newest sous vide cooker costs $400. That’s not a typo… FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS! That’s just crazy when there are so many excellent options in the $150 price range, but right now it’s Prime Day so you know you’re not going to have to spend anywhere close to that much. The KitchenBoss 1100W Sous Vide Cooker is a top-rated model that’s a bargain at $100, but it’s all the way down to just $58.19 for Prime Day. That’s right, you can get an excellent sous vide cooker that rivals anything from top brands for just $58. If you’d rather get a Joule because it’s more popular, don’t worry because we’ve got you covered there, too. The $200 ChefSteps 1100W Joule Sous Vide is down to $139.30!
KitchenBoss Sous Vide Cooker
- Make each meal more refined: Because our sous vide cooker allows water 3D circulate in the time and temperature range you set.This more refined operation can make your ingredients more delicious, rather than wasting your expensive ingredients. Our sous vide machine cleaning is more convenient and it has IPX7 certification.
- IPX7 certification: The machine is designed to be IP7 Class waterproof. KitchenBoss sous vide cooker guarantees safer operation and much longer service,free from the risk of vapour permeating through the inner machine.
- Countdown display light bar: In operating mode, before the water reaches the set temperature, the LED lights in the light bar will display the cooking progress in succession; when the water reaches the set temperature, the uppermost light in the light bar will be lit. Every time 10% of the set cooking time is passed, the previous LED light will go out and the next LED light will continuously flash. When the set cooking time is reached, the machine will automatically stop and enter standby mode.
- Easier to use: just attach the sous vide cooker to any pot, add water, drop in your ingredients in a sealed bag, Simple interface on the device to set the time and temperature manually and hit “ON”.
- SECURE 2 YEAR WARRANTY: We offer 2-Year Warranty and excellent customer service, which makes your purchase absolutely risk-free and you can enjoy its quality and durability.
ChefSteps Joule Sous Vide
- Smallest, sleekest sous vide tool available at just 11 inches tall and 1.3 pounds, with streamlined white body and solid stainless steel cap & base.
- SAVES SPACE: Half the size of other sous vide machines, it’s small enough to slip into a top drawer. IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi compatible 2.4 Ghz only
- HEATS UP FAST: 1100 watts of power for hyper-fast water heating. System requirements: iOS 8.0 or later, Android 4.4 or later, internet access required for some features
- PERFECT RESULTS: Visual Doneness (TM) feature in the Joule app displays exactly how food cooks. Dinner comes out predictably perfect, every time.
- WIFI AND BLUETOOTH READY: Works with iPhone or Android—connect with Bluetooth alone, or cook from anywhere with WiFi.
- Voltage warning: Works with 120 V outlets only. Due to our precise heating technology, voltage transformers and converters can damage your Joule, and use outside of North America voids the warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.