Think you need fancy $50 Philips Hue smart LED bulbs around your home just to have lights that automatically turn on at night and off in the morning when the sun comes up? Think again, because we’ve got awesome bulbs that can do it for just $8.25 each. What’s more, they don’t even need a smart home hub or Wi-Fi connectivity to do it. The Philips LED Dusk-to-Dawn A19 Frosted Light Bulbs have built-in ambient light sensors that constantly read surrounding light levels. Just screw them into your outdoor fixtures, leave your light switches turned on all the time, and you’re done!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Philips Classic Glass A19 Indoor/Outdoor LED light bulbs provide 800 Lumen’s of soft white light, equivalent to 60-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb. Not for use with Philips HUE products.
- At 2700-Kelvin, these soft white bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index) to deliver bright, crisp color ideal for whole room ambient light as well as in area lamps.
- Best-in-class Philips LEDs provide turn on instantly with energy-efficient flicker-free, natural light that won’t degrade over time. Unlike cheaper imitations, Philips LED offers clean, natural lighting with exceptional clarity.
- LED light bulbs last up to 10X longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Unlike fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs, Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to hazardous waste.
- This pack of 4, A19 Philips LEDs comes with a 5-year warranty. Each bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 15,000 hours and over 10 years (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.