Remember yesterday when we told you that Apple’s current-generation iPad tablets were on sale for up to $75 off? Well we have some good news for anyone who missed the memo: Apple upped is discount to as much as $100, matching the crazy deal that was available on Black Friday! Snag an Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 128GB) right now on Amazon and you’ll pay $329 instead of $429, which is a fantastic price for this great tablet. 128GB iPads have never been cheaper than they are right now, and we’re not sure if or when they’ll be this cheap again. Also of note, if you don’t need quite that much storage then you can still snag a 32GB iPad on sale for $279.99.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- 9.7-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP camera with 1080p video and 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO. Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires- Mac- OS X 10.10.5 or later. PC- Windows 7 or later.iTunes 12.7.3 or later
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Two speaker audio
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.