There’s no question whatsoever that the iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity is one of the best robot vacuum cleaners Roomba makes. It has high-end features like Alexa compatibility and strong suction, but it sells for hundreds less than iRobot’s flagship models like the Roomba 960 (which is on sale right now for $150 off, but still pretty pricey). As affordable as it is normally compared to the rest of the Roomba lineup, it’s even more affordable today. In fact, if you snag a Roomba 690 on Amazon right now, you’ll get one at an all-time low.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Sleek, Premium design complements your home decor; includes 1 dual mode virtual wall barrier for more control over where your robot cleans
- 3-Stage cleaning system and dual Multi-Surface brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented dirt detect sensors alert roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot home app; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google assistant
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging
- Featuring these other roomba Robot essentials – Wi-Fi connectivity, edge-sweeping brush, auto-adjust cleaning head, works on carpets and hard floors
- Box Content: 1 Home Base Charging Station, 1 Extra AeroVac Filter, 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier
- iRobot does not guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers on Amazon, and they are not eligible for warranty or replacement from iRobot.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.