The YI 1080p Home Camera is one of the most popular basic home cams on Amazon. It’s basically a Nest Cam Indoor, but it sells for around $30 instead of around $200 like the Nest model. It packs all the same basic features and it’s gotten tons of five-star reviews. If you’ve never tried it or if you’re looking to expand your setup, today is the day to pull the trigger. Use the coupon code YI4HOME9 at checkout and you’ll snag this already affordable wireless home security camera for just $25.45. That’s a stellar deal and it won’t be around for much longer.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- 24/7 Full HD Recording – F/2.0 aperture, 112 wide-angle lens, 1080p/15fps to capture moments with clear picture. Features two-way audio to allow you to receive and transmit audio from any location with a WiFi connection.
- Enhanced Night Vision – 8 individual 940nm infrared LED’s, which automatically turns on infrared (IR) in low light conditions, allowing you to see clearly in the dark.
- Activity Alerts – Baby Crying Detection and Motion Detection features use state-of-the-art technology to detect and send notifications to your phone. Activity Alerts (7-day storage in YI Cloud) available free of charge without a microSD memory card or a YI Cloud subscription.
- YI Home App – Acess your camera with our mobile APP anytime and anywhere. Allows sharing your camera with up to 5 family members or friends, and view multiple cameras on a single account.
- Cloud Storage – Supports YI Cloud to avoid the risk of losing footage from a microSD memory card, and ensures all recorded video is safe, secure, and protected with the most efficient compression and highest protection of data. Local backup supports up to 32GB Class10 microSD cards with FAT32 format.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.