If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Ninja has become a household name when it comes to home products for one simple reason. The company makes low-cost alternatives to the most popular high-end kitchen products in the world, but its quality is just as good. Ninja’s blenders and vacuums are probably what it’s best-known for, but there are tons of other gems in the company’s lineup. Case in point: the Ninja Air Fryer happens to be the best-selling air fryer on all of Amazon right now. It packs 1,550 watts of power, nice big 4-quart capacity, roasting and dehydrating function, a reheating feature, and more. It typically sells for $130, but you can snag one right now on Amazon for only $99.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Now enjoy guilt-free food. Air fry with up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods.* *Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries.
- Wide Temperature Range: 105°F–400°F allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat.
- 4-quart ceramic-coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 lbs of French fries.
- Multi-layer rack: Increase your dehydrating capacity
- Dehydrate: Create flat, chip-like dehydrated foods for fun, homemade snacks. The combination of low fan speed and low temperature enables thorough dehydration.
- Dishwasher-safe parts: Easy-to-clean basket, crisper plate, and multi-layer rack
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.