Apple’s mobile devices are a cut above the competition but there’s one area where every Apple device could stand to improve. We’re talking about battery life, of course. iPhones and Apple Watches have more than enough juice to carry you through a day of average usage, but there’s no way most people can make it through a day of heavy usage without charging at least once. That becomes a problem if you’re running around, but there’s a single accessory that takes care of all the Apple devices that might need charging. It’s called the UGREEN Portable Wireless Charger for iPhone and Apple Watch, and it has both a USB port for a charging cable as well as a wireless charging disc for the Apple Watch. It’s also MFi certified by Apple, so you don’t have to worry about a low-quality charging disc.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Built-in Magnetic Charging Module Compatible for All Apple Watch: With built-in integrated magnetic charging module and USB port, it is ideal for all 44mm 40mm 42mm & 38mm Apple Watch models?Apple Watch Series 1/2, Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch Nike+, Apple Watch Hermès, Apple Watch Edition and iPhone, smartphones, cameras, PSP gamer etc.
- Certified Quality and Safety: MFi Certified(PPID: 219693-0018) magnetic charging module offers a original charging speed-about 2.5 hours; UGREEN’s multi-protect safety system ensures complete protection such as flame resistant material,over-current, over-voltage and short-circuit.
- Simultaneously Charge Apple Watch and Phone: this 2200mAh power bank can simultaneously charge an Apple Watch and an iPhone 1 time; Charges an Apple Watch from 10% battery life to 100% 3-4 times.
- Ideal Charging Companion for Home Office and Travel: It is with super compact design (L13.9 x W3.95 x H1.6cm), saving your space on the desk and easily being slipped into your travel bag.
- What You Get: 15 months manufacturer warranty and life-time service support; Apple MFi Certified Wireless Charger Power Bank for Apple Watch and phone x1; 50cm Micro USB Charging Cable x1; (NOTE1: You should press the silver power switch before charging your cellphone NOTE 2：It should be used under 78.8℉， otherwise the power bank will charge your devices slowly to extend the service life)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.