What if we told you that one of the best pairs of earbuds you can buy from Bose don’t even play music? You might think we were crazy at first, but we’re talking about the Bose Noise-Masking Sleepbuds. There is no such thing as a single sleep aid that works for everyone but a whole lot of people are finding success with these nifty earbuds. They feature a cord-free design that stays comfortably in your ears all night long, and they mask all of the noise around you so you can enjoy uninterrupted sleep. If you’ve been looking for a sleep solution that really works, this might be the answer to your prayers.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Noise-masking sleepbuds are the latest Bose innovation. They use engineered soothing sounds to cover up unwanted noise — like snoring partners and noisy neighbors — so you can fall asleep, and stay asleep
- They may look like tiny headphones, but instead of streaming music, the sleepbuds play pre-loaded soothing sounds for sleep and relaxation
- Super-tiny sleepbuds stay comfortably in place all night long, even if you sleep on your side. Choose from three included eartip sizes for the best fit
- Although Bose pioneered noise cancelling technology, its research found noise masking is the better option for sleep
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 16 hours of use for deep, peaceful sleep
- The sleepbuds work exclusively with the Bose Sleep app so you can control and customize how you sleep. Select your soothing sound, control the volume, set an alarm, and even choose how long you want your sleepbuds to play
- Compact and convenient storage case keeps your sleepbuds safe, charged, and ready for next time. Provides one additional charge without having to plug it in
- Your device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) must support Bluetooth Low Energy (also called Bluetooth Smart) to work correctly with the Bose noise-masking sleepbuds. Apple devices with iOS 10 or later are compatible, and most devices with Android 5.0 and newer versions support Bluetooth Low Energy
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.