If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you have a wine lover in your life, don’t bother trying to find the perfect bottle to give as a Christmas gift. Your present will undoubtedly be appreciated and you’ll get plenty of thanks. But wine is such a personal taste, so you’re better off going in a different direction. Don’t worry, we’ve got just the thing. The Cork Pops Legacy Wine Bottle Opener is the greatest thing to happen to wine since, well, wine. Instead of messing with corkscrews or fidgeting with complicated openers like the Rabbit, this opened has two simple steps: 1. Put the opener on top of the bottle. 2. Press the button. Seriously, that’s it! The Legacy opener shoots tasteless, odorless CO2 gas into the bottle and pops out the cork in about a second. It’s awesome, and it’s only $22 on Amazon.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- Comes with a cartridge that will open approximately 60 bottles of wine
- Does not affect the flavor of the wine
- Refill cartridges available
- Has a needle guard
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
- 1 FDA-authorized Powecom KN95 masks certified by NIOSH to work even better than 3M N95 masks are discounted for Black Friday!
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask, Protective Face Mask (10 Count)
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 4 PURELL 902210BX Sanitizing Hand Wipes, 5 x 7, 100/Box
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.