The DLAND RC-F03 Water Stream Multicolor LED Faucet Tap isn’t going to change any lives anytime soon, but it really is an awesome little device. It screws onto any standard bathroom faucet and water passes through it just like the cap on your faucet now. With this one, however, there’s an integrated LED light that shines blue if the water is cold, red if it’s hot, and green if it’s just right!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Made of ABS material with excellent corrosion resistance. Ideal for bathroom or kitchen, very fantastic and durable.
- Easy to install, Helps children avoid scalding water. A device must have for every home.
- This small device is suitable for most taps,When the water temperature is below 32 degrees, the light color is blue. When the water temperature is between 33 to 41 degrees, the right shows green. When the water temperature is between 42 to 45 degrees, it will display the red. When the water temperature is higher than 46 degrees, the light flashing red
- 3 Colors Changes Depending on the temperature for Kitchen and bathrooms. 2 PACK with Connectors
- Note: If the LED water faucet lights up, it requires a certain water pressure. And it won’t light up if the water pressure is too low.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.