The Bose 700 Sound Bar is the most well-known sound bar Bose makes. It’s a fantastic option for anyone looking for a premium sound option, but $800 is a whole like of money to spend on a sound bar. What you might not realize is that Bose makes another model that will give any TV a serious sound upgrade, and it’s much less expensive. If you’re looking to completely transform the audio experience on your TV, check out the Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System as soon as you can.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
- Speaker:2.6 H x 21.6 W x 3.4 D (3.73 lbs), Remote control:4.1 H x 1.6 W x 0.4 D (5 oz)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.