There are so many things that can impact the quality of your sleep. Drinking too much coffee during the day can be bad, and eating a big meal too close to bed can be worse. The scene in your bedroom plays a role too, of course. Too much light can obviously cause problems, and your mattress makes a big difference. People often don’t realize how important a good pillow is to the quality of the sleep they get, but now is the perfect time to find out just how much a good pillow can help. Amazon is selling a 2-pack of Beckham Hotel Collection Gel Pillows for just $38.99, which is under $20 a pillow. They’re best-sellers with more than 3,200 5-star reviews, so you should definitely check them out.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- SUPER PLUSH MATERIAL – The Beckham Luxury Linens Gel-Filled Fiber Pillows are crafted in super plush gel fiber that puts all other standard pillows to shame! They are expertly tailored to ensure maximum comfort for any and all sleeping positions.
- NO-SHIFT CONSTRUCTION – With their no-shift construction, our pillows are a fantastic place to rest your head. They’re stylish, luxurious, and incredibly comfortable. You’ll fall asleep fast, and stay asleep!
- DUST MITE, MOLD & MILDEW RESISTANT– Our pillows are dust mite, mold, and mildew resistant! Additionally, they are completely allergen and chemical free. They are the perfect choice for those suffering from asthma, allergies, and other respiratory issues.
- FADE RESISTANT & STAIN RESISTANT – The Beckham Luxury Linens Gel-Filled Fiber Pillows are fade resistant and stain resistant, so you’ll never have to worry! Our pillows are machine washable, and will always feel and look like new!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We are so confident in the quality of our product that we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee! If you are unsatisfied, simply contact us to return the product for a full refund.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.